Can I choose other prints from your originals collection?
Yes of course, however some originals are exactly that originals created exclusively for a client. Please email me at email@example.com
Is my print archival?
How long until I get my print?
We print to order so fulfilment and shipping can take up to 20 working days (longer for international orders).
Unfortunately we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
International orders may incur import taxes, duties and charges. Jacinda Bayne Fine Art Prints does not add these to the cost of your order. They are government fees applied by customs on arrival. To find out about these costs please check with your country of residence.
What if my print is lost or damaged in transit?
Loss and damage as a result of transit is covered in the price of the artwork. All claims must be reported within 48hrs or receiving the artwork.
Can I choose to have my print framed?
Yes, please contact me with your preferred colour and style of frame for a quote.
What is the quality like?
The original painting pictured has been photographed for reproduction to ensure all the painting's intricacies are retained in the canvas print.
- Limited edition canvas print of an original painting.
- Comes with a signed and numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Printed on a 380gsm cotton blend canvas
- 380gsm weight
- Optimised for pigmented inks.
- Produces vivid images with a huge colour gamut.
- Exceptionally High D-max and image sharpness.
- High Water Resistance.
- Rolled canvas - Additional image will be added as a border for wrapping around canvas stretcher bars, ready for you to stretch at your local framer. This canvas print will not be stretched and will be rolled in an art-tube when delivered.
- Stretched Prints - The stretched canvases are stretched on high quality stretcher in either 32 x 32mm, for smaller canvases and 28 x 67mm for larger artworks. Larger artworks are braced to prevent warping
All prints have a Canvas Protect applied. This will eliminate cracking when stretched and folded around the frame (stretcher bars) and offers improved scratch resistance.